- 5,000kg Ratchet Straps (50mm)
- 5,000kg Ergo Ratchet Straps (50mm)
- 10,000kg Ratchet Straps
- 2,000kg Ratchet Straps (35 & 50mm)
- 800kg Mini Ratchet Straps (25mm)
- 250kg Cam Buckle Straps
- Ratchet Strap Hardware & End Fittings
- Car Transporter & Recovery Straps
- Ratchet Strap Rewinders
- Box Vehicle & Van Load Straps
- Curtain Side Load Straps
- Corner Protectors & Wear Sleeves
- Lashing Rings
- Load Restraint Track
Mounty Poles & Adaptors
Mounty Poles & Adaptors are a great multi use tool performing several functions; applying and removing edge protectors and untwisting and salvaging straps. They significantly reduce loading times and make your company HSE compliant and eliminating working at height. See details below.
The benefits of the Mounty Applicator
- Used standing on the ground, there is no need for working platforms or ladders and the tools is a fraction of the cost.
- Removes any risk of falling from height and significantly reduces the risk of potential slips or trips.
- Decreases loading time by half, up to twice as many loads can be sent out, increasing productivity and profit.
- Compliant with HSE regulations and VOSA enforcement.
- It saves lives and significantly reduces risk of injury to the work force and the general public.
- Significantly reduces liability of personal and public injury, reducing insurance premiums, vehicle and product damage.
Mounty Fork adaptor used to place and retrieve, adjust and place ratchet straps.
Broom Adapter for use on the lorry bed, whilst standing on the ground (requires mounty pole sold separately).